Explore our promoted experiences
- Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil® at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas
- Follow an incredible story illustrating Michael's global messages of peace, love, and unity
- Be mesmerized by aerial acrobatics, special effects, and Michael's signature dance moves
- Enjoy an incredible score featuring the legendary Michael Jackson hits
- Choice of several showtimes and seating sections
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasino at Mandalay Bay, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-1005
What To Expect
Make your own way to Mandalay Bay for the scheduled start time of your performance, and get ready for your program to begin. The show encapsulates the multi-faceted artistic output and creative soul of this incredible musician, a man whose legacy continues to inspire millions to this day. It also helps to convey the philosophy of Michael Jackson, emphasizing the equality of all human beings, despite differences in race and culture, and spreading his message of harmony and peace.
Listen to the tale of four outcasts who set out on an unforgettable adventure, inspired by Michael Jackson’s music. Enjoy an incredible range of special effects and aerial gymnastics during the course of this amazing performance, celebrating the King of Pop’s most beloved hits and memorable dance moves. By the end of their voyage, the party comes to better understand Michael’s unifying messages of peace, harmony, and love.
Please Note: Exact seats and how they’re zoned per category are subject to change without notice.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking in the Special Requirements field if wheelchair assistance is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Once the booking is submitted all sales are final, non-changeable, non-transferable and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY MGM Resorts International
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Pros: We had seats in the very back row and I still felt like they were great seats, so in my opinion it’s not worth it to get the expensive seats." See review